DARE YOU TO MOVE

“it does not take much strength to do things, but it requires great strength to decide on what to do…”

Brainstorming for almost a month. A test on my emotional stability. I’ve decided that I must go on to my last option. I made a move. I chose the other path. If I’m not going to be an artist, maybe a scientist instead. Haha! But every now and then, I can’t help but to think about my dream, my dream and nothing but my dream.

I started it. I’m unleashing the scientist inside of me. At first, I was dead scared. Who said that I want to be here in the first place? But the world turned upside down. It’s irony that I’m sort of liking the “other path”. I meet different paces. “The other path” is completely the antonyms of what I grew up with and of what I want to be in. I made colossal adjustments. Not with the field but with the elements around it.

Days have passed and we are all learning. For the last four months, I learned that I can’t get all the things I want in an instant. And maybe God has purpose for making me turn to “the other path”. In the next three weeks or years, another question is going to ask. Am I sooooo desperate in my life doing all this stuffs? And when I answer yes, “I dare to move”…

Sep2k8

Followers