WHAT'S GOING ON

“our grand business is not to see what lies dimly at a distance, but to do what lies clearly at hand…”

I know that I’m one of the hard-headed fellers around. I kept on telling that I’m going to stop. But here I am. Still doing that thing. Yes, I’m still hoping that someday, I’ll have at hand the thing I’m trying to touch since then. There are lots of circumstances affecting my desicions. So I’ve decided to choose this. I’m living with it almost a year now. A year of undisputed brainstorming and hoping. I’ve gained experience. But not enough to support what’s ahead of me. A tradition the making, that’s what you may call it. But I don’t want to get too attached to the factors of the thing I chose. Not that I know that it’s hard when there are obstacles ahead, but I simply don’t like the way they exist. But there are always exception to every rules. I saw a dim light that is miles and miles away from me as of now. And I’m weighing my chances that if I ever crossed a path with it, should I took it and have on my way? Or I’ll just let it pass, pretending that I don’t see it? I know that what am I about to do will lead me to nothing but illimitable questioning about the consequences of my actions. I don’t know what will happen. I don’t even have any idea of "what’s going on"…

Jun2k9

Followers