I STILL HAVEN"T FOUND WHAT I"M LOOKING FOR

“if you can’t get what you love, then try to love what’s within your reach…”

I spent a decade in school for me to make my dreams happen. But it’s exactly the opposite of what’s happening right now. I’m going to spend another four years in school just to have a diploma and give it to some people asking me for it. They said that I can pursue my dreams after graduating and getting a stable job. But I don’t think I can focus on one thing with something that I can’t help thinking about. My dad said that if you want to be successful in your career, you should know, like and love what you’re doing.

I want to be an artist, a professional one. I thought having some awards and credits will help me fulfill my dreams. I even made some sort of living with my creative prowess. Thank God. I spend almost all my money buying different art stuffs. And I admit it, they are quite expensive. I know that that’s the main reason why some people doesn’t like the field I love. They just say that it is only for rich fellers. Maybe some have all those things. But without passion and natural talent, it’s useless.

I can say that I’m searching for my fate since the very beginning. A decade, a half and a year. Starting today, I’m going to sacrifice a promise to myself to save me from disappointment. Should I push thru my dreams? I don’t know. I believe in the saying ” I’ll cross the bridge when I get there” I don’t know what’s life in store for me that I need to discover.But I know that after a four year travel, I’m going to make a tough decision. A right one. I hope when that time comes, I will find myself saying “I find it”…

jun2k8

Followers