I WANT YOU BACK

“we can’t go back to the start to make a new beginning. but we can start today to make a new ending…”

There’s no point on denying it. Yes, I do regret. Though it may seem stupid to regret this late. But you can’t blame me. If you are in my position as of now, I bet you’ll be as drop-dead pissed-off as I am. Maybe much worse. First, I still calmly staying in that position and now, I’m gonna stick a note on my back saying “do you know how idiot am I?” But I’m smelling change. Sooner rather than later. My hopes hits its highest peak as soon as I heard that news. And that was the time that I believe in the saying ‘better late than never’. Maybe some of them will complain when they heard my plan and I’ll be saying “you waste a lot of time”. Maybe they’re right. And maybe not. Still, I weigh my chances about that. But as of now, I’m engaging with the idiosyncrasies the present time has to offer. I’m just considering it as an experience before I bounce back to the much closer path. It’s not the same as the prime. But it will do. As for me. As of now. I really want to escape in my present situation. And that alternative is the only way I can see. And as I thought of that, the only statement that runs through my head is simply… "I want you back"…

Sep2k9

Followers