EPILOGUE

“for they conquer who believe they can…”

At last! The game’s over. I won a bittersweet victory. A massive brainstroming is needed before I come up with the results. I’m not disappointed with it. But at the same time, I do. I’m not because I made it. The battle between the right and easy stuffs has been finally laid to rest. And the truth prevails. The pride that I’m fighting for, if you really can call that a pride, is not wasted. I do because I still don’t know what’s the value of it. If ever that thing has one. Even if the other side wins, it still doesn’t make sense to me. Really.

But am I really right when I told that the game’s over? The second episode of the first chapter has just ended. I think, this is supposedly the commencement of the real battle. The harder one. I’m still confused about my next move. I’m open to suggestions but I don’t like doing things that people tells me to do. But no, I’m not a rebel. Or that’s just what I thought.

Hmmm. History repeats itself. This is exactly my state of thinking at exactly the same time last year. Still figuring out the consequences of my every move. *sigh… As far as anyone besides myself is concerned, it’s very difficult. Much, much more difficult at least for now. To have a digital mind and analog heart…

Apr2k9

Followers