DAY TRIPPER

“men are wise in proportion, not to their experience, but to their capacity for experience…”

Okay. Okay. Okay. I don’t pursue it. But that doesn’t mean I give up. Maybe I realized that all things has their right time and right place. I believe that it is not the right time yet. Or I’m trying to do so. But “the other path” is kissed by “the default path”. So I’m not going to miss “the other path” that much. Still, all eyes are set on me. knowing my background and attitude towards “the default path”, they’re expecting me to do and know all things and elements about that thing. “The default path”. mmm… a bittersweet thing.

The second episode has just begun. Hah! it’s quite weird. Because I keep telling myself that I want to escape on this prison. But I’m still here. No foot is set outside of it. No plans. No move. I can say that I’m stable. Sitting stable on a corner. Waiting for things to happen. I’m afraid to make a move. I’m afraid to decide into something that might lead to a loss. Of time, treasure and pride. I’m going to stand up. I don’t know when. i don’t know how. but I know I’m going to stand up from all day of sitting.

I’m treating this as an experience. I feel like I’m in somebody else’s shoes. “The other path”. As they say “experience is the best teacher”. Maybe. Aside from my mom. I learned something with this path. And I know I’m going to learn more. Not with the academic side but in life’s reality. Oh! I forgot. I kept on telling my thoughts about the two paths. But I haven’t tell my thoughts why I ended up with “this other path”. Any path aside from “the default path” can be called “the other path”. And “this other path” is a result of a tripping. A rebellious tripping. Some mouth tells me to choose “that other path”. But to prove that I can disobey them. Or at least I don’t want to hear them speaking, even though I have just a little idea about “this other path”, I chose it. It’s just an evidence that I’m testing my capacity and capabilities with experience. That I’m just a “day tripper”…

Nov2k8

Followers